Assessment Tools Will Boost Your Retail Business
The TIA, through its partnership with the Gluskin Townley Group, is offering customized retail assessment tools to help retailers gain valuable insight across the entire spectrum — systems, finances, operations, recruiting and hiring, ownership/management, store environment, marketing/promotion, and customer service. The “Survive or Thrive” business assessments offer four levels to choose from:
- Self-Assessments: Find out where your tennis retail business stands compared to your peers and competitors. You’ll receive a link to GTG’s online assessment form. Once you’ve completed the assessment, GTG will run a quick quality control check then send you your retail business’s scores.
- GTG Assessments and Recommendations: This level provides tennis retailers with an independent third-party point of view. Once you complete the online assessment, GTG will analyze your scores and prepare a customized report with detailed recommendations based on your business’s individual results.
- GTG Consultations: This combines 1 and 2, but also includes two one-hour conference call consultations with a GTG senior partner.
- On-Site Evaluations and Consultations: In this personalized assessment, GTG senior partners will visit your tennis retail operation, meet with the owners, managers and staff to evaluate your total business, then present findings and recommendations.
- TIA Mystery Shopping Service
- TIA Retail Education Program
- TIA Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey Service
For a free consultation on which assessment program is best for your retail business, or any other service, contact Elliot Gluskin at Gluskin Townley Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-624-1690.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers