One of the greatest advantages to the GrowingTennis™ System is the Online Enrollment and Quick Sign-Up options, which allow you to post events to popular websites such as USTA.com, TennisChannel.com, Tennis.com, CardioTennis.com, and TennisWelcomeCenter.com, all for free. In addition, by using Online Enrollment and Quick Sign-Up, customers can sign-up for your programs and events at any time, from anywhere. There even are options for fee collections online, too, through Active.com.
To begin using Online Enrollment and Quick Sign-Up, log in to GrowingTennis.com and follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your facility information is up-to-date.
- Click the “Publish Events” tab and choose the facility for which you wish to create an event listing.
- Choose “Current Season” tab, then “Add Event Schedule 1.” (Note: This process is the same for all event types.)
- Input the required event information.
- By leaving “Allow quick sign-ups” selected (by default) in the “Event notification and sign-up options” section, players who reach your postcard can click an enrollment link that will send you an e-mail about their interest.
- You can continue and include an event description, then click “Save Event” to publish it and be “live” for Online Enrollment and Quick Sign-Up.
For help or more information, email email@example.com.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers