News you can use
The good news is people continue to play tennis in a down economy; frequent play may actually increase (see chart). With tennis relatively inexpensive to play and offering great social, exercise and health benefits, we have an opportunity to reach those who were lost to the “ever-growing list of competing activities” for people’s leisure time over the years. Not to mention, the entire family can participate at thousands of facilities, parks and recs across the country. The USTA will kick off the season with an exciting tie-in between communities and professional tennis, on March 2, and together with our industry partners, we are dedicated to finding ways to help you increase your business plus attract and retain players. With tough economic times ahead, it’s more important than ever to do what we do best and work together. Please keep in touch and informed at TennisIndustry.org and involved at GrowingTennis.com.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers