QuickStart Tennis: Organize a Workshop Now
Training in the QuickStart Tennis format for teaching pros, recreational coaches, parents, school coaches and volunteers is now available from 25 USTA High Performance coaches and 30 National Recreational Coaches. The trainers deliver workshops to groups that want to learn more about the QST format and practice plans.
More than 2,000 participants have attended the four-hour High Performance QuickStart Tennis Workshops, and another 2,000 have attended the three-hour Recreational QST Workshops. For more information on what’s available, and on how to sign up, visit partners.quickstarttennis.com.
There are now more than 890 official sites using the QuickStart Tennis format to bring kids into the game!
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers