TWC Business & Technology Workshop
… with Mike Woody, USPTA, PTR, Cardio Tennis Speakers Team Member, and Matt Allen and Charlie Ruddy, of the TIA’s IT Team.
“How to Fast Track Your Business with Technology”
This interactive/hands-on workshop will give service providers, marketing staff, directors, managers or owners the ability to improve their customer service through the use of the latest advancements in online tennis technology. Learn about the GrowingTennis System™, most recent developments in online enrollment options and how it will benefit your business. The workshop is led by experienced facilitators who have expert training and background in technology and online business, marketing and customer-service solutions.
Where: USTA Tennis Teachers Conference, Grand Hyatt, New York City
When: Tuesday, Aug. 26, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Also at the 2008 USTA Tennis Teachers Conference …
QuickStart Training Workshops: These on-court sessions will help you learn how to use the QuickStart format for 10-and-under players. Three varying sessions are offered:
- Saturday, Aug. 23, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 24, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 26, 1-4 p.m.
For more information or to register, visit usta.com/ttc or call 914-696-7004
As of early June, there were:
- 2,388 Tennis Welcome Centers
- 1,667 Cardio Tennis sites
- 789 QuickStart Tennis sites
Are you an official site?
Join the thousands of facilities that have registered for free at GrowingTennis.com. You’ll receive free promotional material to help your business, and your programs will be listed for free on consumer sites nationwide.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers