Tennis Marketplace Update
Tennis Health Index
The 2007 Tennis Health Index is a new reporting measure that aims to construct a robust index composed of a number of different elements to help give an accurate annual measure on the state of tennis in the U.S. The measurements include phone, online and mail surveys, ball shipment data and court activity monitor data. At press time, the final index number was not yet released but is projected to be positive.
Don’t Miss This Year’s Tennis Forum — Aug. 25
The second annual Tennis Forum will be held on Monday, Aug. 25, at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, in conjunction with the US Open and the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference. This free event is open to all in the industry and will feature key information about the present and future of the tennis industry. Also, new this year will be the announcement of the inaugural class of inductees into the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers