HEAD tennis reaches 1 million fans on Facebook
Kennelbach/Austria — This past weekend, the HEAD Tennis Facebook page reached the one million fan mark. Overall, HEAD has more fans on Facebook than the other three largest competitors combined. For the next few days, HEAD will be featuring some of its biggest milestones which led to the success of reaching the one million+ fans achievement.
Some of HEAD’s best athletes including Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, and Andy Murray have been huge factors in helping HEAD achieve the best social media campaign in the tennis industry. Not only have the players been doing incredibly well in the rankings, but these athletes have contributed to some great content for the TEAD Tennis social media channels through viral videos, contests, and more.
HEAD is currently running a few promotions to all of their Facebook fans including the HEAD Superfan 2013 sweepstakes where fans test their HEAD tennis knowledge to become the fan of 2013. The grand prize winner will get tickets for the 2013 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals and there will be other great prizes throughout the year.
Novak Djokovic already did some secret testing of his new Graphene Speed tennis racquet—now, Maria is taking time to test the effortless power of her new Graphene Instinct tennis racquet. To see a teaser of her ultimate testing, go to youtube.com/watch?v=rEWL-N9v7oc and stay tuned for more information coming on March 7th.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership