ASBA honors Vasco Sports Contractors
MASSILLON — Vasco Sports Contractors, a national leader in the turf field, tennis court and track construction industry, has been recognized by the American Sports Builders Association, Fields Division. Vasco won two Distinguished Single Field Facility Awards for the company’s work designing and constructing the North Canton, Ohio’s Hoover Football & Lacrosse Stadium, as well as Fairview, Pennsylvania’s Fairview High School. Vasco received both awards at the ASBA conference in Orlando on December 3, 2012.
“We understand the importance of building state-of-the-art athletic facilities and the experience it brings to the athletes, families and all other spectators,” said Matt Savage, President Sports Construction. “It’s an honor to be recognized for our professionalism and expertise by the ASBA, and we hope to continue garnering this kind of success through this next year.”
The ASBA also presented Vasco with the Distinguished Outdoor Tennis Facility Award for the Blackhawk School District Tennis Facility in Beaver Falls, Pa., and the Distinguished Single Field Facility Award for Avon Lake High School in Avon Lake, Ohio, on December 5, 2011.
Vasco Sports Contractors is recognized as one of the industry leaders in athletic surfacing. Founded in 1967 and headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, Vasco Sports Contractors designs and constructs state-of-the-art running tracks, tennis courts and turf fields across the country. For more information, visit vasco-sports.thevascogroup.com/.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year