adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade Launches at the AO
adidas launched adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade yesterday in Australia, a new collection of tennis apparel offering adidas high-end technologies and Stella’s unique style for the performance-focused athlete. Designed with the competitive player in mind, the range will be worn by tennis players Caroline Wozniacki, Andrea Petkovic and Laura Robson during 2013 Grand Slams, showcasing forward thinking design, standout aesthetic and performance functionality.
Comprised of structured dresses and separates, the adidas by Stella McCartney barricade range comes in a palette of yellow, blue and white, with accents of silver and grey. Inspired by the ready-to-wear collection, the range plays on the designer’s use of feminine lines that flatter and enhance the female form on court. Products are available for purchase at adidas.com, adidas Sport Performance stores and tennis specialty retailers.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett