VersaCourt makes choosing your court easier
LAMAR, Mo. — VersaCourt International, a leader in indoor and outdoor modular surfaces for basketball courts, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, multi-game courts and more, is always looking for new and exciting ways to introduce its product line to potential customers. With this in mind, the company is offering Sample Kits to customers who visit versacourt.com that include a $50 coupon that can be used on purchases of $500 or more. These Sample Kits provide a unique opportunity for interested parties to get an up close and personal look at the state-of-the-art tile that makes up the company’s multi-game surfaces. In addition, recipients will receive additional information about the VersaCourt product line.
“Our Sample Kits bring our products to interested customers, allowing them a firsthand look at what makes our surfaces unique”
VersaCourt multi-game surfaces benefit from advancements in engineering technology that make their surfaces supremely safe and offer incredible performance year-round. While reading up on these incredible surfaces allows one to gain invaluable insight as to what makes them great, there is nothing quite like seeing the product for yourself and feeling it with your own hands. Enter the VersaCourt Sample Kit, which includes:
- Two full-size sample tiles/your choice of colors
- 2x2 color chip of all available colors
- $50 VersaCourt coupon, good on purchases of $500 or more
- Additional product information including a slideshow presentation
“Our Sample Kits bring our products to interested customers, allowing them a firsthand look at what makes our surfaces unique,” says VersaCourt’s Danny Little. “We’re excited at the opportunity to provide potential clients with the information they need to make an informed decision, as well as a $50 coupon to make our products even more affordable.”
VersaCourt multi-game surfaces set a standard in terms of performance and safety that is unrivaled in their industry. Each surface features a ¾” thick shock absorbing surface, reducing stress on the joints and allowing users of all ages to run, cut and play the games they love in safety. Your VersaCourt surface will remain in pristine condition year-round while asking little to nothing of you in the way of maintenance. Custom colors and logos are available.
For more information about VersaCourt multi-game court systems and accessories, visit their website at VersaCourt.com or call 800-875-2335.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett