Wilson players fight breast cancer
Wilson Tennis offers stylish ways to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) with its Hope collection. The brand’s head-to-toe players, including Melanie Oudin, Feliciano Lopez and Philipp Kohlschreiber will be wearing pink HOPE accessories during their tournaments throughout October to bring recognition and awareness to the fight against breast cancer. Wilson players, including Serena Williams, are active in the campaign and are featured in the below video and poster. The Wilson HOPE collection includes rackets, balls, bags and accessories that feature the iconic pink breast cancer awareness ribbon.
Wilson, in addition to its annual $100,000 donation, gives 1% of the sales from its HOPE collection to the BCRF to fight for a cure for breast cancer.
Wilson tennis has donated over $2 million for Breast Cancer Research since 2004.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett