Penn launches sweepstakes on Facebook
PHOENIX — On March 5, 2012, Penn will launch its first promotion on the Penn Tennis Facebook page in honor of the new Pro Penn Marathon tennis ball. This will be an eight week long sweepstakes ending on April 27th with a total of 8 prizes. There will be one winner per week for the entire eight weeks. Prizes include a case of Pro Penn Marathon tennis balls, a HEAD backpack, a HEAD racquet and signed memorabilia from two great HEAD Penn tennis players.
Only one submission is allowed per week but participants can enter every week until the sweepstakes is over. To enter and for a full list of terms and conditions, please visit www.facebook.com/penntennis and click on the application link.
Penn introduced the new Pro Penn Marathon tennis ball at the beginning of 2012. This tennis ball offers longevity, durability and visibility to all tennis players. Pro Penn Marathon features Encore Technology™ for a 22% longer lasting core (as compared to the Pro Penn+) and high tenactiy LongPlay® felt for extended play. These innovations take this popular, tournament-quality ball and make it even more technologically advanced and beneficial for tennis players.
Pro Penn has been the official ball of the USPTA for over 37 years, which is the longest running endorsement in tennis history. The Pro Penn Marathon ball is now in tennis shops across the country. The Pro Penn Marathon ball is offered in Extra-Duty (for hard courts), Regular-Duty (for soft courts) and Extra-Duty High Altitude.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership