Dunlop and U.S. Squash extend agreement
NEW YORK, NY — Dunlop, the leading brand in squash worldwide, and U.S. SQUASH today announced a multi-year agreement extending Dunlop’s role as ‘Official Ball’ of U.S. SQUASH. The deal ensures only Dunlop balls will be used at U.S. Squash sanctioned events and tournaments, such as the U.S. Open Squash Championships beginning later this month in Philadelphia.
The deal cements Dunlop as the Official Ball for the leading squash organizations worldwide; in addition to U.S. Squash, Dunlop is also the Official Ball for the Professional Squash Association (PSA), the Women’s International Squash Player’s Association (WISPA) and the World Squash Federation (WSF).
The over two decade long partnership between Dunlop and U.S. Squash has grown in recent years; in 2010 Dunlop signed on as the Official Eyewear of U.S. Squash, and this year the two companies are also working together to develop a new Mini Squash program in the United States. It will target kids ten and under with ‘right-sized’ equipment, making the game easier to learn and helping to develop and grow the game in new markets.
Steve Hall, Marketing Director of Dunlop Sports Group Americas commented, “Our relationship with U.S. SQUASH has flourished over the years. They do a phenomenal job of promoting and growing the game, and we’re happy to assist and collaborate in that process. This year, Dunlop has seen the effects of the U.S. Tennis Association’s Ten and Under program, and as the leading brand in squash, we want to see similar results through the Mini Squash program.”
Kevin Klipstein, U.S. SQUASH CEO added, “Dunlop’s support for the Association has been remarkable, and we are very pleased to be extending what has been more than a two-decade-long successful partnership.”
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- ITHF mourns the loss of Gene Mako
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros