Predictions for Wimbledon
With Roger Federer out of the running at Wimbledon, the team at FanFeedr are firmly convinced that Rafael Nadal is going to win it all, bum ankle or not
Ty Ahmad-Taylor, CEO and Founder of FanFeedr and Greg Schneider, Community Manager, discuss in episode 15 why they are convinced Rafael Nadal will win Wimbledon for the men and why Maria Sharapova is the women’s favorite. They also discuss the article by Richard Williams of The Guardian about the notion of Roger Federer being washed up.
To listen to everything Ty and Greg has to say about Wimbledon this week, please check out the video here: youtube.com/watch?v=y1lEnNocnC4
FanFeedr, is at the center of the sports world. Their feed consists of over 8,000 sports resources. Ty and Greg, along with the millions of other FanFeedr fans, have access to the best sports writers in the world on one center stage. fanfeedr.com.
FanFeedr draws content from every sports writer in the country on a 24 hour, 365 day cycle. There is no other resource in the world that has the capacity to provide fans with the best writers covering specific sports teams and/or players in a one stop location. FanFeedr’s exclusive technology allows sports writers in every city in the country to report their expert opinions and reporting skills on a worldwide stage. Since its inception, FanFeedr has helped scores of writers gain national prominence for their insight and exclusive coverage on heated topics.
Fanfeedr’s fans can access all the information they want from the company’s website or on Twitter and Facebook.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year