Dunlop Adds to Biomimetic Strings
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop has expanded its completely redesigned string line with the introduction of two new strings: Juice and DNA. The new strings join five others (Black Widow, Silk, Hexy Fiber, Explosive, and S-Gut) to make up the Biomimetic line, which has been widely praised by consumers, industry analysts and dealers. Here’s a breakdown of the two new strings:
With its electrifying power and bright color, Dunlop’s Juice string draws its inspiration from one of nature’s most explosive forces- lightning. This premium polyester string has two construction characteristics that deliver its power and spin: the high tensile monofilament polyester construction gives Juice its power, while its twisted, pentagonal profile helps to grip the ball, imparting extra spin. Available in 16 and 17 gauge sets and 16 and 17 gauge 200m reels.
Inspired by the shape of a DNA helix, this multi-filament string offers a crisp, comfortable feel. DNA features a unique PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate) fiber coil which spirals around the multifilament core, giving the string extra power and durability.
Available in 16 and 17 gauge sets and 16 and 17 gauge 200m reels.
Kai Nitsche, Vice President and General Manager of Dunlop Racket Sports, said, “Since its launch alongside the new Biomimetic rackets, our completely redesigned string line has drawn rave reviews from dealers, players and industry analysts. In fact, the Black Widow string was recently rated the softest 16g or 17g polyester string on the market in the latest USRSA string guide. We feel the DNA and Juice strings are incredible additions to our new line.”
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- ITHF mourns the loss of Gene Mako
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros