Babolat Team Meeting
Over 40 Teaching Pros gathered in Atlanta on January 21st at Dunwoody Country Club for the 2nd Annual Georgia Team Babolat Meeting. Dave Dwelle, Southern Regional Sales Manager and Kevin Klabunde, Southern States Territory Sales Rep. presented Babolat’s new 2011 Racquets, Footwear, Strings, and Accessories followed by a hitting session to test out their new products. Babolat had a tremendous year in 2010 with the #1 and #2 selling racquets in the industry. They are poised for another year of market growth in 2011 with an impressive lineup of new racquets, strings, and re-vamped shoes worn by Andy Roddick. Babolat has created the “PERFECT STORM” with an exceptional mix of innovation, products, and marketing.
TENNIS RUNS IN OUR BLOOD! Test out their new technology at a dealer near you.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year