Tell us about Your Lessons for Life Events!
Lessons for Life is officially celebrated in October. However, that does not mean that Lessons for Life events can only be run in October. Members can participate in a charity event any time of year by organizing tournaments, auctions, pro-ams, black-tie events, free lessons and clinics. These events can benefit large, small or even local organizations. The important message is that our members are making a difference. That is why the USPTA urges its members to report all of their charitable events and the money raised so that we can recognize them and their divisions for their generosity.
From 1999-2009, USPTA members have raised more than $40 million in donations for charities like Rally for the Cure, American Cancer Society, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Special Olympics, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, the Tim and Tom Gullikson Foundation, churches, schools, retirement communities, inner-city youth programs, scholarships and many more. USPTA promotes these good deeds with articles in industry magazines and press releases sent to owner/manager magazines and newspapers nationwide.
We ask you to submit details about your fundraising activities online by visiting uspta.com and selecting Lessons for Life in our Quick Links pull-down menu. This will take you to the Lessons for Life section, where a link at the top of the page directs you to “Click here to register your event.” You may also submit your event information via e-mail at email@example.com. Thanks for all you do!
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett