Head Youtek Tour TV Introduced on YouTube
PHOENIX, AZ — HEAD has introduced a new video series on their HEAD Tennis YouTube Channel called HEAD YOUTEK Tour TV. The video series gives tennis fans the opportunity to learn more about HEAD’s talented lineup of touring tennis players. Two-time French Open finalist, Robin Soderling, kicks off the first episode where he talks about his long term partnership with the HEAD brand and also his racquet of choice, the YOUTEK Radical MP.
HEAD’s YOUTEK Tour TV Series is a great addition to the newly revamped HEAD Tennis YouTube Channel where fans can also watch HEAD’s other successful viral videos including “Novak Djokovic vs. the Tennis Machine” and “Andy Murray Tennis Street Magic in London”.
Tennis fans are encouraged to tune in every other week for a new episode of a behind-the-scenes interview from another popular HEAD Tennis Athlete.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- ITHF mourns the loss of Gene Mako
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros