Wilson Signs Mitch Williams
[CHICAGO] — Top touring racquetball player, Mitch Williams, has signed a multi-year contract to continue to endorse Wilson’s entire line of racquetball products.
Mitch has been with Wilson for the past three years and in that time he climbed to #7 in the International Racquetball Tour (IRT) rankings. “I am pleased to continue playing and endorsing Wilson,” Williams said. “They have supported me so much in the last three years and I am excited to continue our relationship on the International Racquetball Tour.
Williams recently won two National Doubles Titles including the 2010 USA Racquetball National Doubles Championships. Williams qualifies as a member of the US Team that will travel to Korea later this year to compete in the IRF World Championships with his Warlock BLX racket. “Mitch is a dynamic player with an aggressive style of play,” said Terri Graham, US Business Director of Indoor Racquet Sports. “He is always a must see match at events. We are proud of his accomplishments and look forward to many more championships added to his list of titles.”
Wilson Racquet Sports is a division of Chicago-based Wilson Sporting Goods, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sports equipment and owned by Amer Sports. Wilson designs, manufactures and distributes sporting goods throughout the world and focuses on making technologically advanced products which help players of all levels perform better. Wilson’s core sport categories include: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Youth Sports, Uniforms/Apparel, Golf, Footwear and Racquet Sports (Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton and Platform Tennis). For more information, visit wilson.com.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership