Stosur featured in ESPN The Magazine
NEW YORK — Fresh off an NBA championship win, Lakers forward Ron Artest is still looking to accomplish more. One thing he can now check off his list: guest editing the fourth annual ESPN The Magazine Revenge of the Jocks Issue, in which The Mag turns over an entire issue to an athlete.
In this issue of ESPN The Magazine: A Week In The Life: Samantha Stosur (Tennis)
Practices. Massages. Bad TV. The eight days leading up to a tennis major are Slam-packed for the No. 5 woman in the world.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership