PTR Pro Development Weekend Moves to Orlando
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold itsProfessional Development Weekend, October 7-10, 2010, at the Hyatt GrandCypress Resort in Orlando, Florida. The new venue will make travel to the event easier and the expanded line up of presenters and topics make it a must for tennis teachers.
Among the speakers are Lance Andersen, Jorge Andrew, Mike Barrell, Jorge Capestany, Doug Cash, Anne Davis, Pat Etcheberry, Rodney Harmon, Michele Krause, Anne Pankhurst, Sally Parsonage-Martin, Hans Romer, Daniel Spatz. On court and classroom topics include Fundamentals of Movement Training, Integrate Technique, Tactics and Strategy into Your Teaching, Top 20 Drills and Games, Embracing Social Media and Technology as a Tennis Pro, The Power of Food, Marketing Cardio Tennis Kids, Growing Your Tennis Business, Life Cycle of a Tennis Court and more!
The event is open to everyone for $295 before August 1, $379 after August 1. For information about Professional Development Weekend, accommodations, or to register, visit Upcoming Events at ptrtennis.org http://www.ptrtennis.org or call PTR at 800-421-6289.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,000 members in 121 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year