USTA Conference Celebrates its 40th Year
The USTA’s 40th Tennis Teachers Conference will be held in New York City from Aug. 28 to 31. Conference events will be held at the Grand Hyatt New York and the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Headlining the event this year is eight-time Grand Slam champion Mats Wilander; former top 10 player and popular TV broadcaster Cliff Drysdale; and junior tennis coach Judy Murray, who is the mother of two-time Grand Slam finalist Andy Murray and 2007 Wimbledon mixed-doubles champ Jamie Murray.
Attendees at the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference have the opportunity to network with colleagues and attend conference seminars, gather information and resources on the latest offerings from a variety of tennis organizations and companies, and attend a “Night at the US Open” on Monday, Aug. 30, the opening evening of the tournament at the USTA BJK National Tennis Center.
Additionally, the TIA will hold it’s 3rd annual Tennis Forum on Tuesday morning, Aug. 31, highlighting the latest trends in the tennis industry and the industry’s efforts to grow the game.
For registration information for the 2010 USTA Tennis Teachers Conference, visit usta.com/ttc.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett