Har-Tru Maintenance Course to be Held in NYC
Lee Tennis Court Products, the manufacturer of Har-Tru, will be hosting a Har-Tru Maintenance Certification Seminar Aug. 12-13 at the John McEnroe Tennis Academy, Sportime at Randall’s Island in New York City. The purpose of the seminar is to bring together leading experts on indoor and outdoor clay courts to discuss the construction and maintenance of clay.
In addition to construction and maintenance techniques, the seminar will include information on the causes of indoor and bubbled court surface compaction and what techniques are being used to alleviate it. There will be classroom presentations, panel discussions and on-court demonstrations.
The seminar is designed for anyone managing, maintaining or considering installing clay tennis courts including Club Managers, Teaching Professionals, Court Builders and Maintenance Professionals. For more information contact Ed Montecalvo at 1-877-4HARTRU or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership