Wilson unveils 2011 Apparel Collection
Continuing to lead the way in the tennis industry, Wilson will give tennis players and sports fashionistas the first look at the 2011 Wilson Apparel line when they stream live from the Weston Runway Show, Tuesday April 13 at 6:45pm on Wilson Tennis TV.
“The 2011 Footwear and Apparel Collection is an evolution of our brand. Our products are geared toward the hard core tennis players,” said Wilson Global Apparel and Footwear Director, Claire Ortiz. “We are extremely excited to have everyone join us on UStream and see at what will be available for them in 2011.”
Utilizing the most advanced concepts in apparel design and innovation combined with high end performance and functional details, Wilson’s 2011 apparel collection truly captures technical innovation at its best. Using the most advanced techniques available such as body-mapping, laser cut seamless construction and nanotech finishing, Wilson brings the best equipment available to the tennis court.
“This 2011 Apparel launch marks the first time we launch our product directly to our consumers online,” said Ortiz. “Wilson prides itself on being innovative and ahead of the curve and we look forward to having our tennis gear heads interact with each other and give us their feedback.”
Wilson’s runway show will air live on Wilson’s UStream channel at 6:45pm Tuesday April 13th and directly following, Wilson Global Apparel and Footwear Director Claire Ortiz will take your questions.
To follow Wilson Tennis TV on UStream, click here.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership