Tennis Channel Names Alexsondra S. Fixmer
LOS ANGELES — Tennis Channel, the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle, today announced the appointment of Alexsondra S. Fixmer to director, business and legal affairs. She will report to Pierre Vudrag, head of the network’s business and legal affairs department.
“Alex’s experience is a great asset for Tennis Channel at a time when we’re in a growth period with heightened business activity,” said Vudrag. “She is a welcome addition as we go into our second year of covering all four Grand Slams, continue to expand our HD production facility and focus on broadening our distribution.”
Fixmer graduated from Loyola Law School and previously earned bachelor’s degrees in political science and Spanish literature from Washington University in St. Louis. She currently resides in Los Angeles.
Tennis Channel (tennischannel.com) is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. A hybrid of comprehensive sports, health, fitness, pop culture, entertainment, lifestyle and travel programming, the network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. It also has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television, with telecast rights to the US Open, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, Olympus US Open Series, ATP Masters Series, top-tier Sony Ericsson WTA Tour championship competitions, Davis Cup and Fed Cup by BNP Paribas, and Hyundai Hopman Cup. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 MSOs, Verizon FiOS TV, and has a national footprint via DIRECTV and DISH Network.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year