SSI to distribute Mantis Sport in U.S.
Paul Zalatoris, CEO/President of Sport Source International, announced the signing of a multi-year agreement to be the exclusive USA distributor for UK based MANTIS Sport.
MANTIS Sport, founded by former Dunlop Global Head of Products Martin Aldridge, is a one year old racquet sport brand. MANTIS has developed a range of strings and grips and will be launching additional products for both tennis and squash in the second half of the year.
Paul Zalatoris has extensive industry knowledge and currently is manufacturing a range of tennis clothing geared for team competition under his own brand - SSI Tennis. Zalatoris has spent over 20 years within the tennis industry working for Wilson, Tecnifibre and Balle de Match. The collaboration between Zalatoris and Aldridge provides a powerful combination taking advantage of strengths in industry contacts, product development, sourcing, marketing, promotion and sales.
“Martin has great product development knowledge within the tennis industry and has worked with top touring players, coaches and professional tour stringers. He has developed new strings and a grip that are getting superior feedback “said Zalatoris. “I am excited about the opportunity to develop this new brand for the US market which is ready for something new that is of high quality and good value”.
For more information about MANTIS and its products, please contact Paul Zalatoris or visit its web-site at Mantis-Sport.com.
For all inquires, please contact Mantis Sport U.S.A. at; firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1 630 325-6600
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros
- Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title