Babolat Promotion to Support Roddick Foundation
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, leading manufacturer of tennis racquets, announces that the company has teamed up with Andy Roddick on a special promotion to raise money for the Andy Roddick Foundation. “Put Yourself in Roddick’s Shoes” gives tennis fans an opportunity to win great prizes, receive added value on Babolat purchases and support the Andy Roddick Foundation at the same time.
Participants of the promotion may enter to win Babolat’s weekly giveaways of Roddick’s team bag, t-shirts, hats, tennis racquet accessories and more with the chance of winning the ultimate grand prize—hitting with Andy Roddick at the 2010 US Open! Promotional efforts include a free club backpack with the purchase of any Babolat shoe and racquet at participating retailers. A portion of proceeds from Babolat’s promotion will go to the Andy Roddick Foundation.
“Andy has been part of our Babolat family for the past 10 years. We are excited to be able to support him and his passion for his foundation with this promotion,” says Susan DiBiase, marketing director of Babolat USA.
To enter, visit babolat.com/advantagebabolat and answer the Andy Roddick trivia questions correctly. Babolat will award weekly prizes of Babolat tennis gear and the grand prize of hitting with Roddick. Offer valid February 1 through May 18, 2010. All adult racquets, Pure Drive junior, Aeropro Drive Junior and adult and junior shoes are eligible for the promotion. The Grand Prize winner will be announced at the end of the promotion period.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett