USPTA’s Tennis Buying Show to Be Held at Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club and Spa
The United States Professional Tennis Association’s Tennis Buying Show will be held Sept. 24 at the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club and Spa on Marco Island, Fla., during the World Conference on Tennis. Booth space is still available for the largest national tennis-only buying show.
The buying show is part of the larger World Conference, which begins Sept. 21. More than 1,500 tennis-teaching professionals, industry leaders and representatives, media and manufacturer representatives are expected to attend. Manufacturers are encouraged to submit booth registrations early to guarantee their space since the buying show sells out each year. To obtain booth reservation forms, visit www.uspta.com and click on the World Conference link.
Exhibitors include tennis equipment, apparel and footwear companies, marketers and wholesalers of hard and soft goods, video-analysis, Web-based programs and software, teaching aids, court surfacing and lighting, awards, educational materials, nutrition bars and vitamins, and more.
In addition, the USPTA Silent Auction will be held during the buying show. Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of exciting items. The auction benefits the USPTA foundation, and is a USPTA Lessons for Life™ event. Anyone interested in donating an item for the auction can visit www.uspta.com and click on the World Conference link to obtain a donation form or call John Dettor at 713-978-7782. All donations are greatly appreciated.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year