Golfsmith Launches New and Improved Web Site
AUSTIN, Texas—(BUSINESS WIRE)— Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GOLF) announced today that it has redesigned and re-launched its e-commerce site at www.golfsmith.com with a dramatically improved customer shopping experience and a variety of new features and social marketing tools.
Golfsmith.com, ranked in the Top 10 of retail web sites for customer service for three years running as ranked by the e-tailing group, has several new upgrades. Global navigation has been changed to highlight key product categories at the top of the site and to allow customers to mouse-over those categories to expose sub-categories, allowing them to find the products they want faster than ever before. The home page and product pages have been improved to eliminate clutter and elevate features like Ratings & Reviews and 360-degree views on top products. Golfsmith has also added a new social marketing tool from Bazaarvoice called “Ask & Answer” that allows customers to ask questions to the user community, vendors and even Golfsmith product experts.
“Our web site is not just the largest store in the company but it is the 24/7 face of our brand to the world,” said Martin Hanaka, president and CEO of Golfsmith. “This new site launch leverages retail industry best practices in e-commerce and multi-channel retailing. We believe that the voice of the customer has more influence than ever before, and with our expanded user-generated content we are helping our customers make more informed purchasing decisions.”
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership