Adam Milner Named Associate Publisher for the Tennis Company
NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 1, 2009 - The TENNIS Company today announced the appointment of Adam Milner to the position of Associate Publisher for TENNIS Magazine, the world’s largest tennis title. In this role he will work to develop integrated solutions across The Tennis Company’s different platforms including: TENNIS Magazine, SMASH and TENNIS.com.
Adam brings a wide array of print and new media experience across multiple disciplines. He began his career in media planning at BBDO and Deutsch and then moved into publishing at Time Inc. and Bonnier Corp. as an Account Executive for the Mid-Atlantic territory on such titles as Field & Stream, Outdoor Life and Shot Business. Since 2007 he has been immersed in the digital landscape in media sales at Google across their entire product suite including: search, display, YouTube, social media and mobile. The Long Island native lives in Great Neck with his wife Tracey and 9 month old son, Alex.
“Adam’s diverse experience in the magazine and new media industry coupled with his personal passion for tennis make him the ideal fit for this position,” said Jeff Williams, Group Publisher of TENNIS Magazine.
About Miller Publishing Group: MPG publishes TENNIS Magazine and SMASH Magazine. TENNIS, published 10 times annually, is the world’s largest tennis title, with a circulation of more than 600,000. MPG also owns TENNIS.com, the world’s leading tennis website, plus SMASHtennis.com and the blog Peter Bodo’s TennisWorld (peterbodostennisworld.com).
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year