USPTA Competitive Player Development Conference to Take Place in Naples, Fla.
The United States Professional Tennis Association Competitive Player Development Conference will take place in Naples, Fla., from Dec. 4-6. The conference, which is traditionally held by the association in Houston, has been shifted to the Academia Sanchez-Casal. Therefore, attendees get the added benefit of learning about some of the progressive coaching systems that have propelled Spain to its current tennis prominence.
Both Emilio Sanchez-Vicario and Sergio Casal will be featured speakers. Sanchez-Vicario is the current Davis Cup captain for Spain and he and Casal were both international doubles champions. The Sanchez family is also well known for Emilio’s sister, Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, who won four Grand Slam singles titles, six Grand Slam women’s doubles titles, and four Grand Slam mixed doubles titles.
Luis Mediero, a USPTA Master Professional and the president of Registro Profesional de Tenis (RPT) in Madrid, Spain, will also be on hand to assist with the conference. Mediero has a lifetime of coaching experience that will be invaluable to attendees.
Registration for the conference is $250 for USPTA members and includes all materials. The conference will be presented in English. More information about the conference, including a detailed agenda and hotel accommodations, is available at www.uspta.com. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-384-5657.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros
- Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title