PTR Hires Chief Operating Officer
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced that Pat Decker has been named to the newly created position of Chief Operating Officer.
Decker joins PTR with a wealth of experience. Since 1995, she has owned and managed Middlebury Racquet Club in Connecticut where she has held several PTR events including the upcoming Professional Development Day on October 12th. In addition, Decker is on the Board of Directors of USTA New England and is Vice President of the Connecticut Association of Tennis Club Owners. Prior to her career in tennis, Decker spent 15 years on Wall Street. In her 10 years at Goldman Sachs and Company she was Vice President and Manager of the Tax Exempt Money Markets Desk, as well as Chief Administrator for Money Market Origination and Vice President in Commercial Paper Trading. Decker was also a Vice President in the Municipal Securities Division of CS First
Boston and a Corporate Lending Officer at Chemical Bank.
“We are excited to have the expertise and knowledge that Pat brings to the staff,” said PTR CEO, Dan Santorum. “She will allow us to reach out further to provide great service, quality education and excellent benefits to PTR members worldwide.”
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,300 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett