HEAD Penn Racquet Sports Extends Billing to Texas and Louisiana Customers Affected by Hurricane Ike
PHOENIX — HEAD Penn Racquet Sports today announced that the company is offering its support and will extend payment terms for all invoices currently due from Texas and Louisiana retailers that have been affected by Hurricane Ike.
“It is important that in a time like this we are sympathetic to what our customers affected by the storm are experiencing,” said Greg Mason, Senior Director of Sales, HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. “Extending billing is just a small gesture in making our customers lives a little less stressful during this time.”
For detailed information on this, customers can contact their District Sales Manager, or the credit department at HEAD Penn Racquet Sports.
HEAD Penn Racquet Sports is a division of HEAD NV which owns such premier sporting goods brands as HEAD (tennis, racquetball, and squash racquets; alpine skis and boots; snowboards, bindings and boots; accessories and apparel), Penn (tennis balls and racquetball balls), Tyrolia (ski bindings), Mares and Dacor (both scuba diving equipment). HEAD is the #1 selling tennis racquet brand in Europe and #2 worldwide. Penn holds the status of America’s #1 selling tennis ball and the World’s #1 selling racquetball. Penn is the official ball of the ATP Masters Series and other major international tournaments. For more information, please visit head.com or pennracquet.com.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros
- Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title