Frey Wins Fifth Annual BWI
BOSTON — Celeste Frey won this year’s Boston Women’s Invitational 6-2, 6-2 over Erika Bueno. Frey is a resident of Gloucester, Massachusetts and Bueno resides in Charlestown.
The event was held at the Beverly Golf and Tennis Club. The tournament was for the benefit of Charlestown Against Drugs Tennis Club (CHAD Tennis). It is the fifth consecutive year the event was held to benefit the young tennis players of Charlestown. Fun was had by all and the quality of play was once again extremely high. Many thanks to all that have supported the CHAD Tennis Club over the past 20 years. For more on the event visit bostoninvitational.com.
New England Consulting Partners LLC (NECP) sponsored the event.
About New England Consulting Partners
NECP is a management advisory firm headquartered in Boston Massachusetts specializing in corporate turnarounds and restructuring. It is a member of the Turnaround Management Association and the Association for Corporate Growth. The firm is committed to doing outreach to young people in the inner city and adults looking for a second chance or fresh start. Tom Desmond, the firm’s managing partner, said, “It is important for us to give something back to the communities that have given us so much. Eventually we would like to have similar events in the other cities and countries where we have been fortunate enough to do business.”
NECP is also an active supporter of Literacy Volunteers of Massachusetts (LVM) which has, since 1972, been training volunteers to provide free, confidential and individualized tutoring to adults in basic literacy and English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). LVM is the state’s leading provider of these services. See lvm.org.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year