Babolat Launches Addiction String
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, a leading manufacturer of tennis products, announces the introduction of its newest multifilament string, Addiction.
Babolat created the new Addiction string for players looking for the right blend of comfort, power, and durability. This multifilament string is composed of polyamide fibers (PA) and polyurethane (PU) matrix, with additional fibers making up a central core. Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) fibers provide an increased durability due to the very low coefficient of friction of this material.
“My great-great grandfather invented tennis strings in 1875 and Babolat has been a leader in the production of strings ever since,” commented Eric Babolat, President and CEO of Babolat. “We continue to innovate in this area so that we can provide tennis players all over the world with the best products to improve their game. Our new Addiction string continues that tradition by providing the best power, comfort, and durability at a great price.”
|125/17||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
|130/16||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
The new Addiction string will be available in pro and tennis specialty stores starting in September 2008.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett