Midtown Tennis Club Hosts a Cardio Tennis Extravaganza
Photo Caption: Midtown Tennis Club in Chicago hosted a Cardio Tennis Extravaganza on Friday, June 6 with 176 participants who also enrolled in the club’s Tennis in No Time® program. The caloric expenditure of each participant ranged from 478 to 1,276 calories. Assuming an average expenditure of 900 calories per participant, the group burned over 158,000 calories.
About Midtown Tennis Club®
Midtown Tennis Club®, located at 2020 W. Fullerton in Chicago, is one of 10 Midtown Athletic Clubs® - North America’s premier tennis and fitness clubs. From tennis to personal training and spa services, Midtown offers a wide range of upscale facilities, amenities and services found in few athletic clubs. Unlike most clubs, Midtown features a small-town atmosphere and provides a special place to connect with family, make friends and get fit. For more information about Midtown Tennis Club® please visit http://www.midtownclubs.com/illinois/chicago/ or call 773.235.2300.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year