Chase, USTA Make For an Exciting Match
WILMINGTON, Del. - June 18, 2008 — Tennis fans everywhere can get into the game on blue courts, grass, clay, turf and now on plastic. Chase Card Services, the credit card division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), is partnering with the United States Tennis Association (USTA) to introduce the USTA Visa® Signature card with Chase Flexible Rewards.
With this new Chase Flexible Rewards card, customers receive one point for every dollar spent using the card. Customers also receive a zero percent introductory APR and pay no annual fee. Reward points can be redeemed for fantastic tennis merchandise, such as a Wilson (K)Factor (K)Pro Tour racquet, racquet bags, or a large selection of travel and gift certificates, or cash.
Card benefits also include 24/7 concierge service, last-minute reservations at premier restaurants, access to tickets and insider experiences at exclusive events, and other peace-of-mind perks.
“The new USTA credit card with Chase Flexible Rewards offers customers the ultimate tennis experience with a broad range of redemption options so there’s something for everyone,” said John O’Connor, segment manager, Chase Card Services.
“Every purchase made using the card will also contribute to the USTA’s mission to promote and develop the growth of tennis,” says Barrie Markowitz, managing director of membership, USTA.
Chase is the financial institution that keeps pace with customers’ busy, dynamic and ever changing lifestyles with valuable products and services that meet their needs.
To apply for the card or for more information visit www.chase.com/usta or call toll-free 1-800-767-7218.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership