Bälle de Mätch Names Zalatoris President
CHICAGO, IL (April 16, 2008) — Bälle de Mätch, the young apparel brand that continues to post record sales numbers, has named Paul Zalatoris president of the company. Zalatoris, who was recruited by Bälle de Mätch because of his strong financial and operational background and brought in at the beginning of 2008 as CFO, will now preside over the brand from its Chicago headquarters.
An industry veteran with nearly 20 years in the tennis business, Zalatoris spent a majority of his career at Wilson Sporting Goods, Inc. ending his tenure there as Global Business Director of Tennis Balls. He also worked in corporate finance as well as controller for the Racquet Sports Division. Zalatoris recently acted as General Manager for Tecnifibre USA, where he was responsible for string distribution, as well as introducing all other hard goods, such as tennis and squash rackets. During his time there the company more than tripled its sales.
Bälle de Mätch was recently named #1 in Customer Service by the 2007 TIA Dealer Survey and has rapidly grown from a small brand to a major name in the tennis industry. The company has made great strides in a short time and plans to continue with its aggressive approach.
“This is a great opportunity to guide this company to further success,” said Zalatoris. “I am anxious to build on what they have already accomplished.”
To see the latest product offerings from Bälle de Mätch, visit www.balledematch.com.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros
- Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title