The Koz Wants You To Win a Babolat Racquet
Tennis Channel’s “Inside Tennis With The Koz” host Dave “KOZ” Kozlowski will be offering his TV viewers and website visitors a chance to win new Babolat oversized racquets.
Babolat, the presenting sponsor of “Inside Tennis With The Koz”- the awarding winning 30-minute magazine style show, is collaborating with The Koz to launch a new Babolat Tennis Trivia contest.
“Babolat has developed into a world racquet leader in less than a decade. Babolat’s Roddick, Moya, and Nadal have become household names. We, at Inside Tennis With The Koz, are very excited to be teaming up with Babolat, the racquet, string, and shoe choice of today’s champion, to offer our show viewers and website visitors a chance to win a terrific new Babolat racquet” said The Koz, USTA Tennis Broadcaster of the Year and former USPTA Pro of the Year.
Visit www.insidetenniswiththekoz.com, correctly answer the Babolat Tennis Trivia contest and become eligible to win a Babolat racquet during each monthly drawing.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Tennis Channel coverage of French Open starts May 26
- How to volley like the pros
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership