TIA Expands Insurance for Members
To help meet the needs of retailers and facilities, the TIA has expanded its insurance offerings to members with TIA TennisInsure. The new program includes liability, property, auto, umbrella, and workers’ compensation insurance. Previously, the TIA offered only product liability insurance for manufacturers.
“Now, through the TIA, facility and retailer members will receive great coverage, at a great rate, with a highly rated national insurance company,” says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer. Citadel Insurance Services will provide the expanded insurance package, and TIA members will receive a 5 percent to 10 percent package discount.
For more information about TIA TennisInsure, contact the TIA at 843-686-3036 or visit www.tennisindustry.org.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USPTA, Emirates Airline US Open Series collaborate
- Ashaway continues as Official String of USA Racquetball
- Tennis Buying Show to be held in Orlando, FL
- Tonic named official partner of So Cal Open
- Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
- Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
- T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
- Evert presented Hall of Fame ring on ESPN2
- Noah presented Hall of Fame ring at Roland Garros
- Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title