TennisLessons.com -- The Place To Go To Find a Pro
New York, NY — TennisLessons.com was launched about 4 months ago with the goal of making searches for local tennis lessons easier. Already receiving over 1,000 unique hits a week, the site has the potential to create a united community where tennis professionals can post their information for free and expand their clientele. The site currently has over 500 coaches’ or clubs’ posts in more than 200 cities across 20 countries, and the demand for more coaches/clubs domestically and internationally is quickly rising. If you’re interested in expanding your student base, please visit the site and post an ad — it’s free and takes less than 5 minutes.
TennisLessons.com is pioneering in the online community to create a place where tennis coaches and students of all levels can connect in all corners of the world, while providing coaches a way to keep track of people searching for lessons in their area.
TennisLessons.com creator, Tomer Grassiany, says “We’re excited to be able to create a global online search home for tennis lessons that can reach beyond the computer screen and into players’ lives. Our goal is to be “the place to go to find a pro.” Already ranked high on Google and other search engines for “tennis lessons” searches, we’re well on our way.”
TennisLessons.com is dedicated to helping the tennis world expand by making it easier for students and coaches to find one another.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett
- Carlbo Named PTR Professional of the Year