'Which Racquet Will James Blake Play?' Winner Chosen
GREENVILLE, SC — Thousands of contestants submitted their best guess as to which Dunlop Aerogel racquet top-ranked James Blake would choose to play. Yesterday, Blake announced that he favors the Aerogel 2HUNDRED for his style of play - citing how its precision and power fits his game so well.
“It’s been no secret that James enjoys wielding a Dunlop racquet when he takes to the court,” said Steve Hall, Dunlop’s Director of Marketing for Racquet Sports. “But with the development of our breakthrough Aerogel technology, it’s satisfying to see that the 2HUNDRED matches his play so perfectly.”
Yesterday, Greenville Mayor Knox White visited Dunlop’s US headquarters to conduct the draw from among the correct entries, pulling the name of the sweepstakes’ lucky winner - Ana Straub of West Palm Beach Florida.
Ana says she is elated to have won the sweepstakes and has chosen her husband as the contest’s guest who will fly to New York with her for a 3-day, 2-night stay which includes attending the U.S. Open — one of the greatest events in tennis - where they will see fist hand the Dunlop Aerogel racquets in action.
Ana will also receive a personally signed Blake Aerogel 2Hundred racquet and a tennis bag filled with Dunlop gear - making the total Grand Prize retail value approximately $5,000.
“Through my many years in Greenville, I have appreciated Dunlop’s commitment to the city, which has been remarkable,” said Mayor White while visiting Dunlop’s headquarters for the draw. “It’s not surprising that their commitment to the advancement of tennis has made them such a stand-out company in the world of sports.”
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- TRX, TIA partner to launch TRX Cardio Tennis
- USTA and ESPN announce comprehensive partnership
- Gamma's new 60 Orange Dot and 78 Green Dot balls
- Laver to be honored with Eugene L. Scott Award
- Tennis Channel celebrates first decade with special
- Scheneiderman joins Tennis Channel
- Hewitt to play HoF Championships in July
- Venus and Roddick join WTT ownership
- Paola Longoria captures season title
- Tennis Channel statement on the passing of Drewett