Cardio Tennis Does Ireland
More than 60 coaches from around Ireland gathered at the National Tennis Centre in Dublin to attend a Cardio Tennis workshop in late April, put on by the TIA’s Michele Krause and two other teaching pros from her Cardio team based in the U.S.
The three Cardio team members came at the invitation of Tennis Ireland, which wants Cardio Tennis to be a key program in its new “participation initiatives,” designed to bring more players into the game in that country. Krause was assisted by Florida-based pros Samantha Ardenfriend and Ted Murray.
RSI magazine search
RSI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Tennis … For Your Life!
- Industry News
- Retailing 120: Create an Extraordinary Tennis Shopping Experience
- Retailing: Retail Appeal
- Sports Apparel: Trends in High-Tech Fabrics
- Facility Managers: Building the Bridge Between Tennis and Fitness
- Footwear: Polish Up Your Shoe Sales
- Distinguished Facilities: Five Alive!
- Playtest: Gamma Moto 16